Over the past years, I have written a few plugins for Minecraft servers. They’re simple modifications meant to be installed by those who run servers of their own, to add more realism to the game.
In addition to getting them working with Minecraft version 1.19 (a simple task), I am using this as an opportunity to improve their functionality as well. If I’m already up to my elbows in dough, I may as well knead.
Six of my projects have been updated so far.
The plugins are hosted on SpigotMC, and the source code for them is on my GitLab. Links are below.
- CropsRealism – this one makes farming a chore
- FireRealism – makes fires more dangerous
- BetterLava – improves the quenching behavior of lava. You can pick what materials are produced when lava cools.
- RequireFooting – makes it so that a player must be standing on something to place a block
- FootPaths – causes well-traveled routes to become paths
- QuickBlockLib – a library for fellow plugin developers
I will release updates for my other plugins in the near future.
Leave a Reply